Your Futuri Streaming web player is highly customizable. This article will outline the various customizations available.
Player art assets
We recommend uploading a station logo (520x260 or similar dimensions, with a transparent background) and a background image (1024x768, without text) to the Client Area.
If you need a login for your Client Area, please contact Futuri VIP Support.
Other player customizations
The following articles describe further available customizations available with your Futuri Streaming player:
- Now Playing data and Recently Played can be displayed in your player (and is strongly recommended).
- Banner, Video and Audio Ads can be incorporated into your player in a variety of ways.
- Custom Streaming Player Tabs are a great way to display additional station content in the player, to keep users engaged.
- Pulling Now Playing Data Into Your Station's Website so that users can see what you're playing on air, right from your station homepage.
- Raw Stream URLs are available for more advanced digital teams who would prefer to build a custom player from the ground up.
Linking to your player
The simplest way to link to your web player from your station's website is to use a URL like this: http://XXXX.streamon.fm/ (where "XXXX" is your station's call letters).
However, if possible, we recommend using a specific bit of HTML code to ensure that your Listen Live button is able to launch the player window in a nice external frame, without getting blocked by pop-up blockers. The HTML we'd recommend using is below:
<a href="http://XXXX.streamon.fm/" onclick="window.open(this.href, '_blank', 'status=yes, resizable=yes'); return false;" target="_blank">Listen</a>