This article is written for:
Center Stage Live, or CSRDS, is a tool from Arctic Palm that can be used to distribute Now Playing information from a variety of automation systems.
This article will walk through how to set up a basic Now Playing export to your Futuri Streaming transmitter.
Before beginning, you'll need to assign your transmitter a static IP address. Click here for instructions on how to assign a static IP address to your streaming transmitter.
- You'll need an XML template for CSRDS, which you can download by clicking here. Save that XML template to a folder where it can live indefinitely.
- In CSRDS, select Tools > Properties.
- Choose the HD/IP Output tab, and fill it out as shown below:
- Enter the static IP address of your streaming transmitter, and port 12345. You can also put this as the back up IP/port.
- Choose UDP.
- Under Output Format, choose Use Template.
- Under Merge Template, choose Browse and navigate to the csrds.xml that you downloaded in Step 1.
- Click Save and then OK to close the window.
- Click F5-Start to re-activate CSRDS.