Sharing audio with POST is very easy. When you're on air, you can bookmark great talk breaks using the green button in the studio. If you hit the button during a talk break or right after you've finished a break, that break will be bookmarked for easy finding in POST later.
When POST first loads, you'll see a list of all of your recent talk breaks down the left side of the page. You can also hit the bookmark icon to see only the talk breaks that you've flagged with the green button in your studio.
Once you've selected a piece of audio, you can edit that audio in the following ways:
- Add audio before or after the audio clip, if it was cut off in the wrong place. Use the drop down to choose how much audio you want to add to the clip and then click the circular arrow to add the audio.
- Select the portion of audio you want to share, and preview or trim down to that selection.
Setting your post's metadata
After you've selected the audio that you want to share, you can set the audio's title, description, and tags, and then choose an image to go with the post. The following options are available when choosing an image:
- Station Logo - This is the default image for each post.
- Licensed Images - Futuri has licensed Shutterstock's library for use in POST, so you can search its large database of photos to find something to accompany your post.
- Instagram - If your station's Instagram account is set up within POST, you can choose a photo from that account to accompany your post. If you'd like to incorporate your Instagram account, please contact Futuri VIP Support.
- Upload - You can choose a photo from your computer to upload and use for your post instead.
Once you've chosen a photo, you'll have the opportunity to crop it. All photos will be cropped to a 2:1 aspect ratio to ensure that they look the best on all platforms.
Choosing where to export your post
Finally, you'll choose where to share your audio post. Your options will vary based on what your station has configured, but the general options available are:
- Facebook fan pages
- Twitter accounts
- A POST widget on your station's website
- RSS feeds (for iTunes or other outlets)
For assistance setting up any of these export options for the first time, please contact Futuri VIP Support.
Once you've chosen the places you want to share your audio, just hit the green "POST" button, and you're done!
Editing your audio after it's been published
If you need to edit your audio after it's been published, you can do that on the Management page. See our POST Management Screen article for more information.