POST's Browser page has many useful applications, including the ability for a Program Director or Traffic Manager to aircheck what has happened on the air.
Airchecking is incredibly easy in POST. Here's how to do it:
- Select the date you want to aircheck (in the last 30 days), and choose only Talk breaks from the Filter By Type drop-down at the top of the page.
- Use the sliders to narrow your talk breaks down to a specific timeframe.
- From here, you can either preview clips by hovering over them and clicking the Play icon, or you can add one or more clips to a playlist. Using the Add All button will add all of the talk breaks above to the playlist, in order.
- Once you've created the playlist, you can either download it, play it back in the browser, or save the project (which will allow you to distribute a link to anyone on the web).
- After your playlist has been saved, you'll be able to share a link to that playlist anywhere on the web, or download the finished product.
For more information about using the Browser Screen's "Media Panel" feature to upload content, click here.