Daily Show Promos: “Quick Hit” audio on social media and station webpage
- Great for promoting the shows and driving listeners from social media back to the radio station.
Morning Show and station benchmarks make for high-interest content on a daily basis.
- Don’t frustrate your audience, making them listen to the whole show just to hear their favorite feature
Interviews: Cut up into easily “digestible” clips or unedited, longer versions which include “extra/bonus content” that didn’t make the on-air broadcast
Get creative with what you POST
- Upload and manage any original, off-air content that you create
- POST local high school sports, where there is a demand
Put your entire morning show online
- If your station is PPM encoded, any listening that happens within one day gets full PPM credit
It is vital to add a unique image for everything that you POST.
- Content with an image other than a station logo or personality photo is 184% more likely to be listened to
Use pre and post roll bumpers for sponsor mentions before and after content.
- POST Planner allows you to set up different pre and post roll audio for each show and every feature
Hey, at 10AM, the show doesn’t have to end - join us for “The After Party” at STATIONWEBSITE.COM where we’ll go behind the curtain with some of the things we couldn’t talk about on the radio. See you at 10 on STATIONWEBSITE.com