This article is part of a series on #engage Studio.
In order to post videos from #engage Studio to Facebook Live, you'll first need to grant access to your station's Facebook fan page through the Futuri Control Room.
You can do this using the following steps:
- Make sure you're signed in to Facebook as someone who has admin privileges to the station Facebook page
- Log in to the Futuri Control Room and navigate to #WHATSHOULDPLAYNEXT > Facebook Integration
- The page will give you a link to log in to Facebook. Once you click that, you'll be directed to Facebook, which will ask for the necessary permissions to post to your page. Click "Allow" to be directed back to the Futuri Control Room.
Some notes on this Facebook integration:
- In the event that the administrator of the Facebook page who does this setup ever loses access to the station page, Futuri will lose access too and this integration will have to be set up again.
- If you ever decide to cancel this ability (or need to change accounts), you can revoke access through Facebook. At the top right of the page, click the drop-down menu next to "Home" and click "Account Settings." Then click "Apps" and click the "X" next to Futuri.