Apple is the 800-pound gorilla of on-demand and podcast audio consumption. With POST, it's easy to get your content on their platforms.Two minutes spent setting up RSS feeds in POST Planner can save you countless hours in the future - and better yet, find new audiences for your content!
You can do this in five easy steps:
- Go to POST Planner and click "Edit Defaults"
- Navigate to POST Options (option 4)
- Click "Edit RSS Feeds," then enter and save your information.
- Once saved, toggle the new iTunes RSS feed to the on position
- Last step! Click "Get URL," copy it, and submit it via iTunes Connect.*
*You'll need to sign in to Podcasts Connect on iTunes Connect to validate, submit, and manage your podcasts on the iTunes Store. Click here for more information about iTunes Connect and your Podcast.
That's It! All of your content published through POST will now be available via iTunes automatically.
Any questions? Call us at 877.221.7979 x1 or email VIPsupport@futurimedia.com.