Reauthorizing Twitter in POST
Due to changes made by Twitter in March 2019, all connected Twitter accounts in POST will need to be reauthorized in order to restore functionality. Please follow the steps below to reauthorize your Twitter account in POST.
PLEASE NOTE: You should NOT delete your current Twitter connection from your POST account, but simply reauthorize the same account.
- Log on to POST and go to Planner. Then, click "Edit Defaults".
- Click the “Next” button twice to get to the “Post Options”. Then, click “Edit Twitter”.
- Under “Current Twitter connections”, click “Edit” next to the Twitter account that you want to reauthorize.
- Next, click the “Authorize Twitter Account” button at the top of the window.
- On the following screen, you will be asked to enter the credentials for your Twitter account and then click the “Authorize app” button.
- Finally, you will be returned to POST, where you can click the “Save” and “Done” buttons to complete the process.
If you have any questions, please email our VIP Support team at VIPSupport@futurimedia.com or call 877-221-7171 x 1.