Authorizing a Facebook Account
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate to the "Facebook Integration" under "#WHATSHOULDPLAYNEXT" in the menu.
- At the top, it will say that no Facebook page is configured. Click the "Choose a page" link.
- Next, click the link to "Login to Facebook".
- Enter the Facebook credentials for your station's page administrator and login.
- Once authorized, you will be returned to the Control Room view where you can select the Facebook page that you would like to link to your account.
NOTE: In the event that the Facebook administrator who set up the link loses access to the station page, Futuri will also lose access and the integration will need to be established again.
Deleting Facebook Account Authorization
To manually remove the link between the station's Facebook page and Futuri, navigate to the Apps section of your account settings in Facebook and remove Futuri from there.
Authorizing a Twitter Account
- In your Futuri Control Room account, navigate to the "Twitter Authorization" under "#WHATSHOULDPLAYNEXT" in the menu.
- Next, click on the "Authorize with Twitter" link.
- Enter your Twitter credentials and click "Sign In".
- The authorization request will be processed and you will be returned to Control Room where you will see text confirming that your Twitter account is now authorized.
To manually remove the link between the station's Twitter account and Futuri, navigate to Twitter "Settings and privacy". Then, go to "Apps and devices" and "Revoke access" to Listener Driven Radio.
Deleting Twitter Account Authorization
If you have any questions, please email our VIP Support team at VIPSupport@futurimedia.com or call 877-221-7171 x 1.