Sharing Topic Pulse Instant Videos
Once you have successfully created a video from Topic Pulse Instant Video, you’ll want to share it on your station website and social media.
From the Instant Video screen, click on My Videos.
2) Select the video you’d like to share.
3) To share directly to your connected Facebook or Twitter feed, select the corresponding icon under the video. (Note: Twitter Links will show up as wibbitz.com)
4) To download the video (as an MP4 file) that can be directly uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or the web, click on the download button. Note: You will need to have any pop-up blockers disabled for the download to work.
5) To download an embed code that can be pasted onto a website, blog, etc, drop down the ellipsis (last icon) and select “View Embed Code.”
The embed code will display on your screen, which you can then copy.
6) To customize your embed-able video, click on “More Options” and select from any of these: